The Bora Ultra TT has always accompanied the greatest chrono men in cycling in their attempts to win international time trial medals. The Bora Ultra TT weighs a good 111 grams less than the previous model and is 8 percent stiffer than the stiffest competitor’s wheel. But that’s not all. The Campy Tech Lab has focused on creating a product that meets the needs of time trial bike braking systems! The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry.
- Totally developed from scratch, it is 8% stiffer than the previous model
- The new carbon composition of the disc means even better performance and 111 grams less weight
- Its innovative design aims to reduce profile dimensions to a minimum
- It guarantees considerably improved aerodynamics for the bike as a whole
- The Winged Wheel logo gives the Bora Ultra TT a decidedly distinctive racing feel
- CULT bearings make the wheel up to nine times smoother than wheels fitted with a standard solution
- The quality of the bearings used reduces maintenance to a minimum, guaranteeing their performance over time
- Weight: 864 grams
* Subject to change without notice.