Shamal Mille, Campagnolo's most sought-after aluminum wheelset now features a C17 rim so the wheels can be fitted with wider and more comfortable tyres. This means better reactivity and an improved riding experience. The wheels are very lightweight despite the extra 2 mm added onto the profile. Looks matter too! The ceramic coating on the braking rim coupled with the black self-locking nipples make Shamal Mille the coolest wheel in the entire Campagnolo range. Racers will notice that the braking surfaces spiral effect facilitates late, modular and safe braking, particularly in wet conditions.
- Every gram matters. The differentiated deep-section rims make the Shamal Mille an incredibly light wheel
- Aluminum spokes with aerodynamic profile make the wheel extremely reactive while also making it lightweight
- Oversize flange on the drive side perfects torque transmission, boosting reactivity whenever the cyclist changes pace
-USB bearings guarantee smooth rolling performance that's twice as superior to the regular bearings currently being sold on the market
- Carbon-fiber hub body reduces weight to a minimum and provides a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation finish gives these wheels a unique and distinctive total black look.
- Braking rim allows reduced stopping distances even in adverse conditions
- Surface of the brake pad contact area offers outstanding brake modulation
|Outer Rim Width||22mm|
|Hub||Carbon and Aluminum Hub w/USB Bearings|
|Axle||QR x 100mm|
* Subject to change without notice.