When seconds count (which is really every triathlon if we're being honest with ourselves), your shoes need to get you through the transition quickly. More so, they need to deliver maximum performance out on the road. That's why we designed the S-Works Trivent for the highest level of competition, so we can sleep easy at night knowing that they're the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world.
There are two kinds of speed in tri—the speed that you can get your shoes on with and your speed out on the road. For the former, the Trivent features our revolutionary Tri-Specific Drawbridge closure system that leaves the heel of the shoe "popped" open and ready for entry in the transition. The Launch Clip, meanwhile, puts the shoe in the level position for the best flying start possible. And when you combine this with a temperature-regulating construction, a stiff and efficient carbon sole, and Body Geometry ergonomics, you get the total performance package you've been longing for. Now, you’re one step closer to your best time ever.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACT 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber, and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Lightweight Boa L4 closure system backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending).
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort.
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro closure.
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lightweight Boa L4 with toe Velcro|
|Outsole||FACT 12.0 carbon|
|Weight||280g (1/2 pair, size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 47||888818446216||61419-0047||61419-0047|