- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$70.00 - $80.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
$70.00 - $80.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
Page 1 of 1